This is a guide on how to use Snapchat on Mac or Windows devices, this would include step by step actions to get you setup in the use of this amazing application on your device.
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media messaging applications that has gained quite a lot of attention in our today. Many might say its popularity is based on the way the messages sent on this platform are programmed such that they tend to disappear from the platform after a specific time duration as this feature is hardly found in other social messaging platforms. Also, it features a notification system that is sent when users tend to take a screenshot of their chat with other users in the platform which is currently not found in other social messaging apps.
However, Snapchat is currently available for smartphones only which run on either the Android or iOS operating system. Fortunately, through some tweaks, you could get this app running on your Windows PC or your Macbook device, this could be achieved using the program known as the android emulator for PC which basically helps transform your PC to a virtual Android operating system. This virtual transformation will enable you to download Android applications and games on your PC hence they will run like they would on your android device.
The use of emulators has gained quite some popularity hence the introduction of so many options which you could use to achieve this on your Windows PC or MacBook, however, this tutorial would cover the Bluestacks Android emulator.
Bluestacks emulator can be said to be one of the most popular Android emulators and its edge is that it functions on both Windows PC and MacBook computers. It essentially tends to transform your PC to allow you run Android application, thereby making you able to Use Snapchat on Mac OS or Windows, with bluestacks you also get access to Google Playstore to download numerous android applications but first you must meet the following requirements to use Snapchat for Windows.
- You need to have an account with Google which you will need to login to the Google Playstore.
- You will also need to Download BlueStacks For Mac or Windows on your PC.
How To Use Snapchat On Mac or Windows
- On your MacBook PC, Navigate to System Preferences and select “Security and Privacy”
- Under the General options, scroll a bit downwards and Tick/Check “Allow apps downloaded from app-store and identified developers” that done, save the updated settings.
- You can now go ahead with installing the Bluestack App on your PC, upon installation, Launch the app and follow the instructions shown on the screen to get the app well setup on your PC. This setup is identical to the initial setup on your android device, which will ask you to provide a Google account to be used to access Google Play services.
- When that is done, open Playstore and Search “Snapchat” on the search bar and click install to get the app installed on your emulator.
- On installation of the App, Launch the application, you are good to go to Snapchat On Mac or Windows device. Sign into your Snapchat account, if you do not already have an account, you can Register and create your account with Snapchat on PC.
- Now you can go ahead and use Snapchat On Mac or Windows with the help of the Blustacks android emulator. Using this emulator, you could also use other android and iOS applications such as Kik, Instagram and other apps that you could get on the Google Playstore.
Must Read: 7 Best iPhone To-Do Apps for 2020
Bluestacks is an amazing android emulator that help you run your android apps on your PC, also with the NOS android emulator you could also use Snapchat On Mac or Windows. Using these emulators, you could even play your android games on your PC. Do you have any question using Snapchat On Mac or Windows, we could communicate in the comment section to get your problems resolved, what’s your take on android emulators, let’s get to know them in the comment section.