Sometimes we face the issue of losing text message accidentally on our device and have no idea that those messages can be recovered back to our device, lets get to know how to recover deleted text message on android.
Text message is and still will be the most easy and forward way of communication with friends and families.
If you ask me, i think on a scale that approximately 80 percent of the worlds population send text daily.
If you ask me , i do send text daily,social media too (that should count for “Text Message” also).
Bringing me come to this:
Text message being the most leading way of communication, I wont be wrong to say that our inbox is one of the treasured part of our device.
Some would actually kill for it .
Containing significant messages from friends, business partners, reminders, bank statements, …….
I can still go on and on mentioning ,
But will stop to ask;
Who would want to lose such treasure? I mean forever.
That’s the brain behind this article.
Take a situation where you accidentally lose that treasure bank of yours, probably accidentally, and there exist a way to get them back(not shooting and killing for it ooh 🙂 ), then actions can be taken to recover them all before they get lost forever.
Wont You jump to the idea .
But this is of a truth:
Most at times we face this issue and get agitated by it, this is because we don’t know the next thing to do on that account, don’t get all worked up.
Just do this:
Firstly,take a deep breath, make a nice coffee,or tea(i do prefer coffee though), take a sip, smile and read along as i uncover some amazing solution to that problem.
In this article we would be uncovering two pretty cool ways on how to recover deleted text message on android.
Continue to know how you can retrieve text message on your device.
How To Recover Deleted Text Message On Android
Android Data Recovery
I wont go on and on about this program but this is a PC program which will recover all forms of data back to your device.
When i say all kind of data i do not mean only deleted messages.
You have a program which can recover your deleted music, videos, and other file type.
Lets get to knowing how to use this program to get the job done.
How To Recover Deleted Text Message On Android Using Android Data Recovery
- Download and install Android Data Recovery on your PC
2. Move forward to enable USB debugging in your android device
3.Lunch the downloaded tool on your PC and select the android version of your device and move forward to connect your device to PC via USB. Select recovery section and continue.
4.The recovery software will request to allow access in order to get privilege to scan your SMS data. Allow it.
4.After the scan, all deleted message will be shown, click on recover button to retrieve text message.
Now the restoring process will begin and your lost message will be recovered.
This is another classic way to retrieve text message and other files included back to your device.
But you need a PC to perform this operation.
With just a few clicks on your mouse all your data is back up.
Fellow the steps below to recover any deleted message on your device
How To Recover Messages deleted text message on android Using Dr.Fone Toolkit
You should first of all install the software on your windows and lunch the tool
Step 2:Among all the toolkit , select data recovery
3.Enable USB debugging on your android, Go-To setting=> Developer Options => Toggle on USB Debugging.
4.On connection, the software display all data type which it supports recovery for. click on the “messaging” tab and click on continue.
5.You will be asked to select the mode you want, Select the “Standard Mode” and continue.
6.In few minutes the tool will scan for all deleted data on your device, upon scanning text messages, select messages and click on recover.
And That it, How easy was that?.
Let me Introduce a more capable and efficient way on how to recover deleted text message on android
Yeah Capable and efficient.
Meet TunesBro DiskLab.
TunesBro DiskLab restore messages, It goes as far as restoring other Data types including Music, Photos, Videos,Browsing History, Whats-app Chat history, Contacts and lot more.
I will call it an all packed in one solution for recovery of Android Files.
Features Of TunesBro DiskLab
- With just a few clicks of your mouse your data and documents return back to your device.
- This can restore all files and folders after a factory reset.
- This can recover all kinds of system data after crash or system update.
- TunesBro DiskLab is supported on over 2000+ device including Samsung, HTC, LG etc.
Continue with me on how to recover deleted text message on android with this program.
How To Recover Deleted Text Message On Android Using TunesBro DiskLab.
Using This process of message recovery on an android device is a straightforward recovery tool for android.
Fellow The steps below to use TunesBro DiskLab
- Download a compatible version of this program directly from the website. Be sure to get that specifically for your device because this is supported on both windows and Mac computers.
- Install the program on your computer and lunch the program.
- Connect your device to the computer to scan all parts of the device.
- Do turn on USB debugging mode on your device. Go-To setting=> Developer Options => Toggle on USB Debugging.
- As soon as the scan is completed on your device, the program will preview all deleted data from your smartphone.(Then its time to recover those deleted messages).
- Click on the message tab with your mouse, this will instantly display all deleted messages on the interface of the software.
- With your mouse, select all message you want to restore and click “Recover” tab located at the bottom right corner. And that’s it
- Locate the output folder where you had saved all deleted message thereby retrieving them back on your smartphone.
Never Lose Your Message Using Backup And Restore Feature
When the question “why is Google backup not performed on your device”. i bet we would find some unreasonable answers.
I was once among the league of “I don’t care” folks who later lost their contact for lack heeding to advice.
With google back-up you really don’t need to know how to recover deleted text message on android.
Whats backup all about?
This is an embedded feature on every android smartphone.
Just like the name goes, you can save the duplicate of your contact anywhere, so far as it can be gotten upon losing the original file,
We would make use of this feature to recover back that deleted message on your android device.
I wold be dwelling on the google backup feature on your device
You Must have registered you device to your Gmail account which will be given permission to back up data to google account through your device.
Upon delete of your message, This is what you should do;
Sign out of your Google account immediately and sign back in with that same account on your android device and wallah you would be asked to restore data from your previous backup, just grant the permission and your messages are back
How easy was that?
This process becomes a lot easier if your device have a local back-up set up on which you have set up regular backups.
If that’s the case, on your device, Go-to Settings by clicking on settings after swiping down your top main screen.
On Settings Click on “Backup & Restore” followed by selecting the latest backup file and in no time your lost data will be back.
- This Process of recovery of lost data will only work in a case where you had set up the backup option before the message was deleted.
- The Google restore option will work only if you have sync your device with a google account before delete of message.
- This Process is not 100% guaranteed since its dependent on lots of predetermined precautions.
- Doing this may over-write any current data on your device taking it back to last backup condition, so its advised to be done just immediately you delete the message.
Don’t be lazy to perform a backup (Like I once was ), loss of data can be more painful than a backup time don’t you think so too.
Take few minutes of your time and perform a backup now #Techrector.
See Also:Best Android Apps: The All Time List
Now i think the issue of accidental loss of messages on your device is now something of the old.
Fellow all tips shared on this article on how to recover deleted text message on android to recover all lost messages in no time, Also consider using TunesBro DiskLab to recover any deleted file on your device including music and videos.
Hope this article was found useful and you were able to recover that deleted message back to your device.
To be on the safe side, always create a backup regularly on your device, this will avoid any form of future data loss on your device.
I do know you have something in mind, Lets share our thought through the comment section.
Also do well to share this article.